Notes and Supplementary Information
- Anime: The animated Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn continuity.
- Manga: The graphic novel Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn continuity.
- The word character may be used in two different ways in this article. Depending on the context, character may refer to a written symbol that represents a word or sound in a writing system. In other cases, character may refer to an individual from Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn or classical mythology. Whenever I use that word, I try to be clear about the intended meaning.
- Hiragana: The Japanese syllabic script that is used primarily to write grammatical words and elements.
- Katakana: The Japanese syllabic script that is used primarily to write Western loan words, non-Japanese and non-Chinese and non-Korean proper names, and onomatopoeic Japanese words.
- Kanji: The Chinese characters that are used to write the core of the Japanese vocabulary.
- Furigana: The small characters that are placed along the top or the side of kanji to indicate their pronunciation.
© 2003-2008 Ian Andreas Miller. All rights reserved. Those statements refer to all of the original content on these Web pages. All of the other works that are mentioned on these pages are the properties of their authors.